Rubber Industries Engineering and Research Company (RIERCO) was established in 1988 as a unique rubber expertise center in Iran. RIERCO activities are adapted to the actual industry demands such as technical and engineering support, researches and development projects, training and professional publications. This company is the first and only center which has developed communication and relation among Tyre and rubber industries via national and international Conferences, professional seminars and publication of technical magazine and books in the rubber industries. Besides all these common industrial activities in the related fields, RIERCO has expanded mutual relation between universities and industries as well.
- Main shareholders of “RIERCO” are 9 Iranian Tyre Manufacturers by holding about 98 % of the whole shares.
- Board members are mainly the CEOs of the shareholders’ companies
- Although RIERCO has private and public shareholders, but it follows the legal rules for a private company
RIERCO has a close collaboration with different Tyre and rubber associations and legislative organization such as:
- Ministry of Industry of Iran
- Association of Iranian Tire Industry
- Industrial Development and Renovation Organization of Iran (IDRO)
- Standards and Industrial Research of Iran ( ISIRI)
- Iran Accreditation System (IAS)
RIERCO is also the member of the following international societies:
- Rubber and Plastics Research Association (RAPRA)
- International Rubber Study Group (IRSG)
- International Rubber Conference (IRCO)